[TCML] Re:Earth Capacitor

Thanks for the motivation Tony. I would hate to challenge physics as I enjoy logic and knowing how things work. The only physics I would Challenge however are only the theories of how certain things like in space might work but not conventional stuff. With my new 75mm Coil I would like to build an extra fat primary so if you can imagine a big surface from a single winding it should, if you draw it,make a bigger curve in the wave(pulse)and perhaps bounce off a larger area of the secondary and the wave will also grow as it leaves the primary. Like this        secondary-> ||  ( ( o <-primary   howz that! Tony my phone can only take 1.3mpixel pics but my coil makes lightning like streamers and they grow and hum and I can here it over the sound of my spark gap.When it strikes earth at 25cm long just the tip of were it strikes goes white(2cm or so),not the whole thing and I find that interesting. Best Regards Gareth