Re: [TCML] HV Transformer Winding

Phil Tuck skrev:
I have posted this on the 4hv.org forum, but as I started the project on
here I will include it on here as well.

Phil,

I have been thinking long and hard, but everytime I am close to a conclusion, my head starts to explode, and I have to start over.
So I will advice you to do what I would do myself:

Energize the primary, and make a couple of nice test windings with some of the scrap insulated wire you have stashed away for this purpose.
You only need some 5-10 turns to settle the matter, really.

Hope this helps,
Cheers, Finn Hammer