Re: [TCML] New IP, new speed

Hi Chip,

Excellent work on the "inter-workings" of the list (as usual).

Every once in a while someone asks if you have a Paypal and/or mailing address for donations to keep the list up and running.

Well, it's been a few years since I helped out and I think it's a good time to ask again in case the old paypal and mailing address have changed since 12/2007 (the last I have on record).

If you wouldn't mind sending the info again......... I'm sure there are others besides me that might want to spring with a few bucks to keep the "ones and zeros" flowing. :-)

Also, a BIG thanks to the moderators... past and present !

Thanks
steve - seattle