[TCML] Making a 12" secondary

It had to happen.  From 4" to 6" to 8", and beyond.
I've now gathered enough raw materials to start a 12" secondary.  The 8" secondary is working fine, despite the terrible bubbling in the Dolph's I applied at the wrong ambient temps.   But anyway, it would not suffice for the DRSSTC I will build in 2011 (if the fates allow).  Of course, I will have to build another primary as well, but that will come in time.  This will give me something to do to occupy my time during the cold dark months.  As well, it is the 6th secondary I am building, so I hope to have made enough mistakes to have learned what I need to learn to successfully construct something as monstrous as this will be.

Don't know where I will store it...I guess such considerations are always secondary.

Unlike my other endeavors, I will attempt to photo document this process of mine.  Perhaps I'll be able to catch my own mistakes (in retrospect).
Unfortunately, I'm still using my lousy iPhone camera at this point.  Perhaps the XMAS elves will bestow something more appropriate upon my good little self.

Cheers,
Joe

12" secondary construction photostream -> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/iceowl/5252564881/in/set-72157625579240236/>_______________________________________________
Tesla mailing list