[TCML] Effects of SRSG Dwell Time on Coil Performance

Hi List,
I allready have built some nice SRSG's with very good results. All of my SRSG's run with 200BPS. They use 2 rotating and 4 stationary electrodes. They run with 3000rpm Motors (50Hz here in Germany).
I also own many 1500rpm sync.motors. So the question is:

Let's say, there is some TC system with given parameters. It runs with 200BPS. Can somebody tell me, which effects in performance result in the different dwell times, when using a 3000rpm Motor with 2 rotating and 4 stationary electrodes OR use a 1500rpm Motor with 4 rotating and 4 stationary electrodes?
In both cases there are 200BPS but the dwell time is different!

Greets
Stefan