Re: [Bulk] [TCML] Brighten My Arc on my Tesla Coil

Hi Jim,

My first suggestion would be to take a closer look at your spark gap design. Although a multiple gap design does aid in quenching, each individual gap is also a source of energy dissipation that is NOT making its way into the output sparks. I'm assuming that you have already tuned the primary for maximum output from the secondary's topload. Other than that, the remaining obvious answer for more output power is more input power ;-)

David

Sent from my iPhone