[Home][2024 Index] [TCML] Re: Wearing Cochlear Implants in HV Areas [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Wearing Cochlear Implants in HV Areas

While not precisely a direct piece of advice, I will say that with the
advancements of machine learning and AI there is a strong chance that new
technologies will manifest themselves in the near to mid term in many
areas. For example, there is already discussion of a machine learning model
already proposing hundreds of new materials that is equivalent to more than
several hundred years of traditional research. It will take some time for
society to get into the "swing" of the new opportunities, but I suspect it
is better to be cautious in any bodily modifications at this point that may
have side effects that have the potential to bringing mixed or even
potentially negative results.