Re: lifters (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:40:41 -0400
From: Charles Brush <cfbrush@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: lifters (fwd)

Perhaps a ground connection is unnecessary.   At a sufficiently high
frequency the tinfoil "skirt" should appear as a pretty good  load
just by itself.

I am itching to play with some of these ideas, but unfortunately I am
recuperating from back surgery in NYC, and all my HV gear is about
three hours away from here (much of it too heavy to move around
anyway!).

Zap!

Charles Brush