RE: lifter power supply - using Tesla coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: lifter power supply - using Tesla coil (fwd)

(Sorry if this post is a little old, I just had my isp screw up for a while and haven't been able to post recently)
Anyways, you said that a rotary lifter will work on HVAC. What is a rotary lifter? Is it any different from the basic triangular lifters that everybody makes? Do you have any pictures? Thanks!
High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Original poster: Steven Roys