Re: CAD (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:43:32 +1300
From: Malcolm Watts <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CAD (fwd)

On 15 Dec 2003, at 9:41, High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

I use PC Paint. It's free. I generated a component library for it. If
you're interested, contact me offlist for a copy. The basic idea is
to open up the component library in one window and the drawing in a
second one, copying and pasting the symbols from the library window
to the drawing window. Simple, cheap, and highly effective. No longer
do you have to wade through a plethora of menus and component
libraries since the symbols are generic and can be labelled as
particular types on the drawing.

Malcolm