Re: CAD (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:37:26 +1030
From: Matthew Smith <matt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CAD (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:
> [...]
---SNIP---
>  I've heard that there are several
> online CAD programs available, but even if this is true, my dial up is way
> too slow for such things.  Insight appreciated.

Hi John

Is that electrical CAD or something else that you're wanting?  Yes, there is
plenty of CAD freeware/shareware available - both types.

If you don't have a decent Internet connection, is there someone that can
download what you want and put it on a CD for you?  At a pinch, I could do this
myself but it might take a little while in the post from Australia...  (I assume
that you're in the USA from reference to 'Home Depot'.)

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy