Re: Recycled Ferrites III (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:58:45 -0700
From: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Recycled Ferrites III

Just a passing comment. Most people just wind an oscilator primary of 20tct
# 22 wire around a flyback coil  core and 6t ct feed back winding and power
the flyback with a free running mv circuit or a push pull oscilator. Most
flyback coils have pleanty of open space to add wire. While you are removing
the flyback coil don't overlook the deflection coil ferrite. It is 2 to 3
inches in diameter and two piece for easy winding.
   Robert   H