HV Humor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sroys@xxxxxxxx
Subject: HV Humor

Hi Steve,
Since the HV list hasn't been incredibly active recently, I was wondering whether or not I could start a small humor thread. I understand that we wouldn't want to get completely off of the subject, but this might help pick things up. I was wanting to do a thing like "You know you play with HV too much when..." It would be things like:
1. You have a permanent groove in your finger that exactly matches the gauge of wire you wound onto your tesla coils.
2. You have knocked out the power to more than five houses at once.
3. You have been nominated for the power company's "Customer of the year"
4. When you walk into any building, you instantly find several objects that can be used as some sort of topload.
5. While you and your buddy are at an intersection, your buddy notices the ferrari across the street, and you notice the 50kVA pole pig hanging above it.
Etc...
The best thing would then be seeing what other list members could come up with. I decided it would be best to ask you first though whether or not I could post it. Thanks!

-Chris

"The trouble is not that the world is full of fools, it's just that lightning isn't distributed right." -Mark Twain

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein