Re: HV Humor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: zagarus rashkae <zagaruszeemage@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV Humor (fwd)

HAHAAA! :D

That's great, I think I would definitely fit criterion
#5 :-) I do always look up at every power pole and now
I have practically memorized the locations and kVA
ratings of every pole pig within about a half-mile of
me :D

6. When the neighbors stop complaining about the
lights dimming every so often because they're used to
it already :)

Regards,

Chris