PMT wanted

I have a chunk of scintillation plastic with a 5" concentrator but nothing
to hook it up to yet.  So, does anyone have a 5" photomultipler tube
w/socket (preferably with the BNC connectors for HV in and scintillator
output as well) for sale at a reasonable price?  If so, contact me
off-list @ sroys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a related question, what IS a reasonable price for a 5" PMT?  I've
gotten smaller ones for anywhere from a couple of $ to $10 or so, so I
figured I could find one somewhere in the range of $20 - $40 if I look
hard enough?

Thanks,
Steve