Re: HV Humor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:12:51 -0300
From: Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz <acmq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV Humor (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

> 6. When the neighbors stop complaining about the
> lights dimming every so often because they're used to
> it already :)

For my case, I can add something that really happened:

7. When you enter stores that sell plastics and test the plastic cups
for suitability for Leyden jars and insulators by rubbing them in
your hair to see if they get electrized.

8. When, noticing the very dry air in an airplane and how easily the
plastic cups get electrized, you try to improvise a static machine
using items of your dinner.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz