Re: wet oil ??? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:50:51 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: wet oil ??? (fwd)

Yes, a standard 30 kV "cup test" can be done by any local power utility as
they sample their large substation xmfrs and perform this test every year.
Sometimes they send the sample out to a separate lab but usually the larger
utiilities have the test set to perform this test.  It is a "go-nogo" type
of test.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.