Re: Weber mass of an electron (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:47:11
From: David Dameron <ddameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Weber mass of an electron (fwd)

Hi Antonio,
You make a good point about aircraft, etc.
Perhaps the theory is wrong, but I would not call it 'pseudoscience'. In
addition, the experiment may not be good to show the claimed effect (The
electron mass in the neon lamp has little effect on the relaxation frequency).

Weber's theories were in the 1840's so predate Maxwell, discovery of the
electron, etc. A proponent of them today is Prof. Assis at the U. of
Campinas, Brazil.
-Dave D.