BIG Spark (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: BIG Spark

Hi everybody,
A little while ago we had quite a thunderstorm move through. There was quite a bit of lightning so I set up my digital camera underneath a friends porch. I was basically relying on luck, just setting the camera for an 8 second exposure and hoping that something would strike during that time. After a while, I finally got a good one. Here it is in case any of you are interested.
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/P8210037.JPG
Sorry if the file size is a little large. Hope you all like it.

-Chris

"The trouble is not that the world is full of fools, it's just that lightning isn't distributed right." -Mark Twain

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein