Re: Hi Voltage Resistor availability Aust/NZ (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 07:09:46 +1200
From: tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hi Voltage Resistor availability Aust/NZ (fwd)

Team
FYI Active Components Had BC Components (Philips) VR68 Series in Stock. 100k
1w in my case

Sold me 120 units at $0.54 cents/each

A pleasant surprise as I'd expected a MOQ of 500 to 1000

Tnx for all thoughts. BTW RS components as you say Malcolm have some HV
resistors but not the VR68 Series which was my preferred. I think they have
the VR37 but it starts at 1M2 and is 1/2 watt but they would have made a
good 2nd choice.

For interest Oatley have 10nF 2kv ceramics for A$2 per 10  off

Rgds
Ted L in NZ