Re: Voltage Tripler Question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:11:46 -0700
From: Daniel Reinders <danreind@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Voltage Tripler Question (fwd)

Further question - if I have the single transistor version of the flyback
circuit, do I hook up the small secondary wire to the tripler ground?  Or do
I just hook up a dedicated ground, or do I hook up both together?  I tried
this and seemed to get good, stronger sparks, but then I noticed flashover
on the flyback transformer so I'm wondering if this is wrong.

Thanks,

Dan