Fwd: [303] Slymie in the news... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:49:42 -0600
From: Gomez <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx, DMSC list <dmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: [303] Slymie in the news...

Begin forwarded message:

> For those of you who care, Discovery Channel will be running a "More
> Human"
> show about world record holders who break their own records.
>
> Normally this wouldn't be anything cool, but considering that Danielle
> Stampe (aka Slymensta Hymen of GWAR) will be breaking her electrical
> voltage
> record by having 3 million volts shot through her body, that's cause
> for
> some viewing pleasure.
>
> Also, she will be performing in the Brothers Grim sideshow at
> Thrillvania
> here in Dallas next weekend if anyone was interested in going.
>
> Lemme know, and maybe we can hook up.
>

> --
> echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'|dc
>
> I guess I failed to mention the show will air Oct 2nd.
>
> Their calendar online doesn't have any programming for Oct yet, so
> I can't tell what time.

  Of course, I already pointed out the absurdity of "passing voltage
through
her body", and the unlikeliness that it's actually 3 million volts, on
the
list where this was posted.  But that's just me being anal retentive
and is
entirely beside the point.  No doubt Slymenstra looks better with
streamers
coming off of her body on a side show stage than one of us geeks does,
in a
garage.  :D