Re: ozone-generators (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:15:39 -0400
From: Luc Benard <ludev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ozone-generators (fwd)

Hi,

 From what I read and from experience NOx are favorised by arc ( power
arc produce a lot of NOx and really small amont of O3). By the way O3
is a good desinfectant but it's really bad for your organism, as soon
as O3 touch organic material ( exemple your lung ) it break in O2 and a
nasty thing call FREE RADICAL... that's why it's considered as a
poluant.

Cheers,

Luc Benard