Re: ozone-generators (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:11:39 -0600
From: June Heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ozone-generators (fwd)

Sodium hypo, chlorox works well. To build an ozone generator you need a high
voltage source, 5000 v or more and a glass tube such as a large test tube or
old lamp tube. Place a wide coil inside and a wide coil on the outside and
allow the high voltage arc to flow through the glass. This will generate
large quantities of ozone. If you feed it with pure oxygen the ozone will be
rather pure. Large quantities of ozone are toxic so due caution is
recommended for safety.
   Robert   H