RE: ozone-generators (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ozone-generators (fwd)

If you're worried about the fabric, metal, carpet,
plastic dashboard, etc. you'd better not use ozone,
unless you have some way of controlling the
concentration. Ozone is more agressive on many
compounds than even gasseous chlorine. I'd take my
chances with the good old sun and open the windows and
the sunroof and let it sun out. May take weeks or
more, but the worst that can happen is that the fabric
will fade a little.

Adam