Re: ozone-generators (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:19:55 +0930
From: Matthew Smith <matt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ozone-generators

Mark S. Rzeszotarski, Ph.D. wrote:
>    A basic ozone generator is described in U.S. patent # 3,198,726.   It
> briefly discusses preventing oxides of nitrogen.  You can download it at
> http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html.  Search by the patent number, and
> include the commas in the patent number.

Matthew replies:

Thanks for that Mark.

FOR ALL WHO CAN'T VIEW THIS DOCUMENT -

Sadly, the USPTO seems to be one of the US Govt. departments that hasn't
addressed it's Web accessibility obligations under Section 508...

I can't get this site to work under Linux/Mozilla, but have managed to get the
page to load with Konqueror.  Mac users having a problem may like to try Safari,
since it shares the Konqueror codebase, AFAIK.

I don't know the legal status of these patents, otherwise I'd convert to PDF and
post on my server for convenience of others on the list.

If anyone knows if there is a PDF-only mirror of the USPTO library, please share!

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy