Re: van de graaff tube (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:00:25 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: van de graaff tube (fwd)

We make belts to size for VDGRF generators.

It is a teflon based material that provides excellent charge transfer.

Contact me off list if interested.

You can use standard pillow blocks for good performance.  Get the type that
can be greased but don't overdue it as the grease on a belt forms a perfect
conductor for HV.

Dr. Resonance