Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:20:22 -0700
From: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

Hi Ed,

They all come from Michael Gordan Ltd. which I think is just down the
street from your location.  Mirror Balls from Waterscapes that are drop
shipped from Michael Gordans.

They all have a little hole in them for pressure/manufacturing that I can
compare the "real" edge too...
  the Starrett says "darn close" to 0.030...

All from China or India so "cheap" is the name of the game...

Cheers,

         Terry