Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:00:50 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

I've developed a proprietary belt material based on teflon polymers.  We
manufacture belts to size as required.

HV externally excited at 7 kV DC pos at 1 mA.  Even 500 uA works fine on
belts less than 12 inches wide.

We have a full machine shop and make our own.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913