Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:30:45 +0100
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

I bought this belt last time the VDG discussion was intense:

http://habasit%20staff:wwotm@xxxxxxxxxxxx/newapps/proden.nsf/luProduct/FAB-5EQ?OpenDocument&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;login

It is not cheap, but is able to run at 100m/sec surface speed (I intend
to run it at 15m/sec. Being 8" (200mm) wide it should provide about 80µA
charging.

It is a good idea to contact a belt supplier, because it is then
possible to get a new belt.

Cheers, Finn Hammer