Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:01:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

I thought the post was referring to hardwood floor
sanders, such as the ones seen here:

http://www.geocities.com/yurtle_t/floor/07.jpg

and

http://www.geocities.com/yurtle_t/floor/12.jpg

I'm aware of a large number of belt sanders on the
market, I was only referring to "Floor sanders".

Sorry if I was off base.

Adam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2375349446&category=20782

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2591382232&category=25279