Re: monthly Colorado Tesla Coilers & HV meets (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:42:25 -0800
From: Richard Hull <rhull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: monthly Colorado Tesla Coilers & HV meets (fwd)

The HEAS conference is always held on or about the first Saturday in October
each year.  I usually don't fix the exact date in stone 'til around May.
Contact me around that time and I can mail a formal inviation.  Due to the
limited space, I cut the event off now around 55 people.  These folks must
be on my list with a formal invitation in hand.  Walkin's turned back at the
gate.  By invitation only.  I will open the applications to new folks in
May.  I have a pre-sign group of about 35 or more folks normally who are old
timers and fleamarket biggies.  This leaves room for only about 20 newcomer
applicants.

Richard Hull

[Actually, walkins usually leave of their own accord ;-)  Every year, one
or two carloads of local folks meander in, drawn by the crowd milling
about, and thinking they've found a normal fleamarket.  The look on their
faces as they peruse all the weird scientific gee-gaws and radioactive
debris is priceless.  The little old ladies are the best! SRR]