Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:03:41 -0800
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

	I still think it would be a waste to destroy a good bench sander, but
the hand helds are so cheap that I wouldn't care.  By the way, both the
belt sander and the disk sander make poor men's substituted for a
milling machine, particularly when working soft materials.  I have an
old and cheap Sears Dunlab 12" sander which I've even used to shape 1/4"
CR steel plate on occasion. Just about every construction project here
uses it for the base or whatever.

	Charles, why don't you go ahead with your plans and report the results?

Ed