Re: VSG Belt Drives (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: VSG Belt Drives (fwd)

Anyone constructing a VDGRF can obtain high performance belts directly from
our firm.  We manufacture them to suit your design and regularly supply
belts up to 18 inches wide x .040 inch thick x circumference as required.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913