Re: vibrating capacitor Electrometer design (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:57:15
From: David Dameron <ddameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: vibrating capacitor Electrometer design

Hi Ed,
If you bought the Amateur Scientist CD set, please look at the Oct. 1965
issue. Here a capacitor was made with a vibrating plate, so any charge is
converted to an AC voltage, by q = CV, where C varies with time.

Am bot sure how the charge can be separated from the drive signal with a
varicap.
-Dave D.