Re: Electrometer design (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:46:59 -0600
From: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Electrometer design

Years pass I did somyhing similar. At the radar site we had a over head air
duct positioned just high enough to catch your head just above your eyes so
I made a small yaggi antenna and neon lamp to flash a warning to save rour
head. I did not consider the limited intelagence of a 2nd Leutennent who
seeing the flashing light and the radiation warning signs and called the
radiation decontamination clean up team. Funny now but not then. The
milatary lacks a sence of humor.
   Robert    H