HV Book (wasRe: Electrometer design) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:29:26 +1200
From: Malcolm Watts <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HV Book (wasRe: Electrometer design)

On 10 Jul 2004, at 20:10, High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

<snip>

Speaking of Mr Iannini, one of my colleagues spotted a new book by
him in our library the other day. It is entitled "Electronic Projects
for the Evil Genius" or something close to it. I had a quick browse
one afternoon. A lot of the projects rely on C-W multipliers run from
small inverters (all designs given!) and there were a couple of TCs
featured in there (nothing big and regrettably, at least one had the
primary cap wired across the transformer) but there was one glaring
omission from an otherwise excellent little book - no Marx bank!
Just about everything else you can think of was there.

Malcolm