Re: [VacuumX] more free stuff (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 02:22:13 +0200
From: jkolling <jkolling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: VacuumX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: the _new_ DMSC list <dmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
     High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [VacuumX] more free stuff

Hi Gomez,

Those are some really nice items,
I hope someone picks them up, it's really too bad if they end up in a
destruction machine.
I would have liked them, but i'm in the Netherlands, and probably
shipping them will cost quite a lot.

Joel

Can you tell me how to subscribe to the high Voltage list by the way?
pupman.com is a server that does not seem to exist in my webbrowser.