free coil winder (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 16:45:32 -0600
From: Gomez Addams <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>,
     the _new_ DMSC list <dmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: free coil winder

  Simple coil winding jig with motor, built to wind Tesla coil
secondaries.
Small (1/16 HP, I think) 120V gearmotor, 1/2" shaft (a bit thin for big
coils, but it worked), cross-piece for imparting motion to coil form,
simple greased wood bearing (which shows no signs of wearing out any
time
soon), plywood base.  Works great, but I have a lathe now, if I ever
need
to wind another secondary.  13" diameter x 48" (plus some) form
capacity.

  All of the big DiaboliCo / Dream Park Corporation coils were wound on
this
machine.

  Free to good home - you must pick up, I don't think this item will ship
very well.  I will cannibalize it for parts in a week.

Please reply directly to me (off list).

  - Gomez

Security is not a hardware problem.
Security is not a software problem.