Re: 'Anti-parallel' ?? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:22:59 -0600
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 'Anti-parallel' ?? (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

Yeah.. except for winding sense. The original UK poster must have
believed that transformer "sense" was analogous to diode or LED
polarity where antiparallel would be more accurately used...  :^/

-- Bert --

--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge magnetic fields,
Lichtenberg Figures ("Captured Lightning" in acrylic), & Out-of-Print