Re: Multisection HV terminal (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:43:10 -0500
From: Luc Benard <ludev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Multisection HV terminal (fwd)

On 24-Nov-04, at 9:26 PM, High Voltage list wrote:

> Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:18:57 -0600
> From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Multisection HV terminal (fwd)
>

> On my computer I get:
>
> Forbidden --- client access denied.

Snip

>> Good idea, may be I could join a member of the staf. Here an other
>> view
>> of the lab;
>> www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/pes/icc/meetings/spring_2004/ireq_tour.pdf
>> Luc

Sometime html do strange thing, try to copy paste this address in your
browser if you see "%20" before icc/ just erase it.
http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/pes/icc/meetings/spring_2004/ireq_tour.pdf

After checking the discution we have here, M. George Vaillancourt send
me an update with more detail and a photo of one of is experiment in
the Ireq lab. I'll try to find a place in the web to put this photo and
I'll send a resume of the massage.

By the way someone have a site were you can put non text document on
the teslalist is someone have this facility for the HV list?

Cheers,

Luc Benard