RE: On the Trail of a MegaVolt (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:20:05 -0600
From: Carl Litton <Carl_Litton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: On the Trail of a MegaVolt (fwd)

Thanks, Jim.  Excellent information.  Agreed also that Ultra should
probably be Very.  Agreed also on the insulation issues.

It will certainly be fun to try though!

I've read your excellent article on the tertiary winding transformer
many times.

On what I am actually referencing, I put a temporary page up showing the
diagrams that came from the sites of others.  The first is the one I
described in detail:

http://www.dawntreader.net/hvgroup/motstacks.html

Thanks again, Jim.

Carl