Re: high voltage power supply on Ebay question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:03:37 -0400
From: Jack Vandam <snotoir7674g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: high voltage power supply on Ebay question (fwd)

> Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:44:24 -0500
> From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: high voltage power supply on Ebay question (fwd)
>

> It's best to drop the author an email.  Why guess?

I actually did that and received the vague response that it used a "real
Tesla coil".  No other relevant information was given about the parts.  I
had hoped someone on the list might know more about it and it turns out
that's the case.

Jack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32720&item=3845160355