Re: high voltage power supply on Ebay question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:06:16 -0400
From: Jack Vandam <snotoir7674g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: high voltage power supply on Ebay question (fwd)

Thanks, Charlie.  I thought that it might be something like that.  I
understand that there are certain ignition coils capable of producing close
to 70Kv so it must use one of those.  I nearly bought one of the Ebay
supplies a while back, but wanted to find out about the circuitry first.
Appreciate the info.

Jack