HV capacitors and pole xmfrs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:49:52 -0500
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HV capacitors and pole xmfrs

We have in stock over 600 pcs of STK 0.15 uF 2 kV DC caps for NST powered Tesla coils. We also have 0.1 uF 3 kV DC units in stock.  Price is $2/cap with 30 pc. min.

For design work, use Erms x 3 as a good value to select caps with DC ratings.

On October 24th we will have in stock 1,000 pcs of the larger CD brand.  Value is 0.15 uF 2 kV.  Price is $3/cap with 30 pc. min.

The above listed caps also make great Marx generator circuits and Cockroft-Walton voltage multipliers.

We also have several 14.4 kV, 10 kVA pole xmfrs available for high powered coils.  Price is $90 per xmfr.

Contact me off-list if you need any.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.