Re: Hv probe for lifter project (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:05:41 -0500
From: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hv probe for lifter project (fwd)

There's a guy on the Tesla list that has a bunch of 100Mohm resistors for
sale.  I've also seen them on ebay.

Shaun Epp

Here's a copy of the post:

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I have 20 spare 100meg high voltage resistors I would like to sell. I
thought it would be nice to offer them to the list first for those in to
building their own voltage divider for monitoring the primary.

Contact me off list for information if your interested.

Bob