Re: Hv probe for lifter project (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:07:21 -0500
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hv probe for lifter project (fwd)

We also have in stock some 9 kV HV resistors, various values, 500K, 50 meg,
100 meg.  Four in series should work for a HV probe to a microAmmeter.  Use
5 in series 1N4007 and connect with 5 more 1N4007 in series in antiparallel
confirguration across the uA meter in case of failure it will provide a 8-10
VDC ground path for the current.

Dr. Resonance