Re: HV Measurement - The Divider Problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:58:26 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV Measurement - The Divider Problem (fwd)

"BTW, bummer about your DMM.  I have a good Fluke which I never allow
near HV, and a $29 Chinese import from Harbor Freight which I use
around potentially dangerous electronics."

	I watch  H.F. for their cheapest DMM (ITEM 30756), which I've bought on
sale for as low as $1.99 each.  Recently bought several for $2.99 each
(cheaper than bar drink around these parts).  Totally useful gadgets and
I have one stashed in just about every drawer and on every bench around
the house.  Certainly candidates for potentially-expendable
applications.

Ed