Re: HV Measurement - The Divider Problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:06:24 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV Measurement - The Divider Problem (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

> Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:12:10 -0500
> From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: HV Measurement - The Divider Problem (fwd)
>
> Great idea Ed!!   I'm going to order some soon.  If you happen to see a
> $1.99 sales, please drop me an email.
>
> Thanks,
>
> DC
>
> Dr. Resonance
>
> Resonance Research Corporation
> E11870 Shadylane Rd.
> Baraboo   WI   53913
>

> > I watch  H.F. for their cheapest DMM (ITEM 30756), which I've bought on
> > sale for as low as $1.99 each.  Recently bought several for $2.99 each
> > (cheaper than bar drink around these parts).  Totally useful gadgets and
> > I have one stashed in just about every drawer and on every bench around
> > the house.  Certainly candidates for potentially-expendable
> > applications.
> >
> > Ed

	They're not on sale at the moment, but last week I bought some for
$2.99, which is still dirt cheap.  Harbor Freight has a lot of fairly
cheap stuff, made in China if you can handle that, which is still worth
the money in my experience.  If you go to "www.harborfreight.com" you
can subscribe to their flyers and specials.

Ed