Re: X-ray Power Supplies / Analysis Please (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:20:49 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: X-ray Power Supplies / Analysis Please (fwd)

I have a highly scientific approach to this called try-it-and-see.  Put 1
VAC into the incoming windings and see where you get the output then
series/parallel primaries and secondaries for maximum.  Your smaller
transformer presumably is your filament transformer.
Peter (Tesla Downunder)
http://tesladownunder.iinet.net.au